Morris Redskins Football

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ ALL RULES!

rantRoamer
    rantRoamer
    Admin

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ ALL RULES! Empty YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ ALL RULES!

Post  rantRoamer Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:16 pm

Ok, guys these are simple rules that anyone could abide by and follow. I cannot control who comes on this site so lets assume our children could be reading. Think anout it.. There is a time and place for speaking your mind and I hope this forum will help you achieve that goal. Sometimes we do get frustrated and it feels better to let it out and be heard. You can do it here, but within reason. Here are the rules...

1. Absolutely NO bashing or negative talk about STUDENTS, ATHLETES or our OPPONENTS! There is a reason this is the first rule. I will not let anyone on this board or anywhere else talk trash about a kid! I don't care if you are a student yourself, its NOT ALLOWED! Also, just to make my point even clearer, this is a ZERO TOLLERANCE RULE. One offense and your gone! I hope I made myself clear enough so I wont have to deal with this crap!
    2. Read Post #1
    3. We have a Rant Room and I will allow "ADULT" language, but there will NOT be any F-BOMBS! None!! I will define "ADULT" as the type of language you would hear on TV. No, not HBO. Lets be reasonable here, folks.
    4. Another Rant Room Rule.. No personal attacts that are considered "overboard". Do I have to define that for you? "I'm gonna kill you or You can suck me" will not be allowed. But, some opinions will be allowed as long as it doesnt get too "Hairy". You know... Go ahead, punk. Make my day!
    5. Read Post #1
    6. If there are Forum Rules in a certain forum (Rant Room), Read them. Thats why I put them there. they are different than these. You have been warned!
    7. Post as often as you want and join in!
    8. Enjoy the Redskins Free Forum!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:12 pm